Do you have an in-progress grant application?
Please submit it by October 31 or it will be lost.
We are upgrading our grant application. We're streamlining the process that organizations have to follow to apply for funding. Making our application easier will be great for everyone. But in order to launch this new tool, we will turn off the current application on Friday, October 31, 2014, at noon (12:00pm PT). If you have started an application but have not submitted it, you must submit it by October 31, 2014. If you don't submit it, your information will be lost, and you will need to start over on the new application. We expect the new application will be available mid-November. Questions? Please contact our Grants Administration staff at (541) 957-5574
Tips for applying:
• Before you begin you may find it helpful to preview and print the application questions. Below are links to printable versions of our applications:
• First time applicants will be prompted to create an account using a valid email address and password. The account maintains copies in-progress and submitted applications and grant requirements, which you can access any time.
• Save confirmation emails of the email and password you used to create your account, and the link to access your account (to return to your saved application, to view your submitted application or future reporting requirements).
• You will be required to attach several documents to your application (refer to the Tool Kit); these documents must already be saved on your computer before you can browse and upload them.
• Verify the information is correct; if you make corrections click the “Update” button to save changes. Hit "Review & Submit" when completed. Once your application has been submitted, you will not have an opportunity to make changes.