Ford Sons and Daughters Program
For dependents of Roseburg Forest Products employees
On This Page
Applications are now closed
(for the 2018-2019 academic year)
The Scholarship Program for Sons and Daughters of Employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. was established in 1995 by Kenneth Ford (1908-1997) to encourage the sons and daughters of employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. to attend college and to develop fully their potential. The number of recipients varies each year.
Scholarship amount: Recipients in a 2-year college or program receive $3,000 each academic year. Recipients in a 4-year college or program receive $5,000 each academic year.
- Dependent children or stepchildren of Roseburg Forest Products Co. employees
- Students 21 years or younger
- Students seeking a 2-year, 4-year, or technical degree
What is the scholarship?
- $3,000 per year at 2-year college or program and $5,000 per year at 4-year college or program
- May attend any U.S. institution that participates in federal student financial aid
- Renewable annually if the student makes satisfactory academic progress
For complete eligibility and selection criteria:
Download the Ford Sons and Daughters Handout PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office
44 Club Road, Suite 100 | Eugene, OR 97401
Toll Free: (877) 864-2872 | Local: (541) 485-6211
Fax: (541) 485-6223
Frequently Asked Questions
about the Ford Sons and Daughters Program