Ford ReStart Program
For adults 25 years and older
On This Page
Applications are now closed
(for the 2018-2019 academic year)
The Ford ReStart Program is need-based and is for adults with considerable years of employment ahead. Each year, up to 46 Ford ReStart Scholars are selected.
Scholarship amount: Covers 90% of unmet college costs not covered by outside resources
- Residents of Oregon or Siskiyou County, Calif.
- Adults 25 years or older
- Students no more than halfway through their degree program
- Students seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Students who plan to enroll full time in their state of residence (Oregon or California)
What is the scholarship?
- Supports students who have significant financial barriers to college
- Award amount is calculated on college cost of attendance (tuition, fees, room and board, personal costs, etc.), minus other grants and scholarships
- Non-financial support including academic, emotional and professional guidance and leadership development
- Renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study
How to Apply
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (or alternative if undocumented) as soon as possible after October 1
- Applications are now closed.
For complete eligibility and selection criteria: Download the Ford ReStart Handout PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office
44 Club Road, Suite 100 | Eugene, OR 97401
Toll Free: (877) 864-2872 | Local: (541) 485-6211
Fax: (541) 485-6223