Scholarship Recipients and Alumni
Here's how to stay in touch
On This Page
Our online service, MyFordInfo, enhances student and financial aid communication with The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office. All scholarship recipients need to become familiar with this site; it is a primary communication tool.
A username and password are required to access online services for Ford Family Scholarship recipients and alumni. Contact the Foundation Scholarship Office if you need assistance.
Features include the ability to:
- View your financial aid budget as provided by your school
- View your grade history as submitted by your school
- View your scholarship disbursements
- Update your personal profile information (e.g., address, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Access a directory of other Ford Family Scholarship recipients and sort them by school, major, hometown, etc.
- Access forms, policies, and other information under the Policies & Forms tab
- Scholarship recipients must contact the Foundation Scholarship Office to change his/her name or college of attendance.
- Access graduate funding application (Policies and Forms tab)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office
44 Club Road, Suite 100
Eugene, OR 97401
Toll Free: (877) 864-2872 • Local: (541) 485-6211
Fax: (541) 485-6223