Available to qualified organizations
On This Page
Due to building maintenance and repairs, The Ford Family Foundation Conference Room will not be available from September 12, 2018 to January 2, 2019. For other conference room options in Roseburg, visit the Roseburg Visitor Center website.
Community building happens in shared spaces. We welcome the chance to share our largest conference room in Roseburg with qualified nonprofit organizations serving the needs of our region. It is available free of charge for approved events.
- Nonprofit organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and are classified as "not a private foundation" under Section 509(a).
- Independent, sponsored projects of a nonprofit Section 501(c)(3) organization acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Government and public agencies
- The mission of the organization must be aligned with the Foundation’s mission of successful citizens and vital rural communities.
Eligible? What's next:
- Read the general use Conference Room Policies for event restrictions.
- Call the Conference Room Coordinator to find out if the room is available on the date you want. (541) 957-5574
- View Conference Room Layouts for ways the room can be arranged.
- View Conference Room Photos to see what the room looks like.
The Conference Room is located at The Ford Family Foundation’s headquarters: 1600 NW Stewart Parkway, Roseburg, OR 97471
Conference Room Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed weekends.
With special arrangements, the Conference Room is available for evening and weekend use.
The Conference Room can accommodate midsize meetings with up to 50 participants.
The Conference Room offers an array of the latest technology and audio/visual capabilities, including audio and video conferencing, video and digital projection screens, Blu-Ray/DVD player, computer, speakers, PC inputs and microphones.
Audio/visual equipment for your meetings is available when reserved in advance. Once on site, our technical staff is available for setup and initial guidance in using the audio/visual equipment. Our technical staff will also be available during your event.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the facility.
The Ford Family Foundation does not have on-site catering. However, we have established relationships with several food-service vendors in the area who are familiar with our facilities, rules and clean-up requirements. Organizations need to contract separately with an approved food-service vendor that will deliver ready-to-eat selections. If applicable, please confirm with your caterer that they will clean up and remove all catering items at the end of your event. See the bottom of this page for a list of local caterers.
Request the Conference Room by filling out a reservation request form. The Conference Room Coordinator will respond to your request as quickly as possible. If your request is approved, the coordinator will facilitate all necessary arrangements for your meeting. Meetings may be scheduled up to 6 months in advance.
With special arrangements, the Conference Room is available for evening and weekend use. These meetings require a Foundation staff member to be present during the event, and are, therefore, subject to Foundation staff availability.
Conference Room Policies » Please read them carefully so you have a clear understanding of The Ford Family Foundation’s expectations for Conference Room use.
When Traveling North on I-5:
Take the Garden Valley Blvd. Exit #125.
At the Signal, Turn Left (West) onto Garden Valley Blvd.
When Traveling South on I-5:
Take the Garden Valley Blvd. Exit #125.
At the Signal, Turn Right (West) onto Garden Valley Blvd.
Once on Garden Valley Blvd:
Travel ½ mile on Garden Valley Blvd. to Stewart Parkway.
At the intersection of Stewart Parkway and Garden Valley Blvd.,
Turn Left (South) onto Stewart Parkway.
The Foundation office is on the right, ¼ mile from the intersection.
PARKING: The Ford Family Foundation has 40 visitor parking spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests using the Conference Room are encouraged to arrange carpools.
- Bagel Tree Café and Bakeshop, (541) 677-9868
- Between-the-Buns Sandwich Shop and Deli, (541) 672-0342 (no website)
- Charley’s BBQ + Brew, (541) 957-1786
- Creative Catering, (541) 679-2270
- Festive Catering and Cakes, (541) 680-5888
- Loggers Pizza, (541) 671-2206
- My Coffee, (541) 229-1230
- O’Toole’s Pub, (541) 673-5152, (no website)