Ford Sons and Daughters Program
For dependents of Roseburg Forest Products employees
On This Page
The Scholarship Program for Sons and Daughters of Employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. was established in 1995 by Kenneth Ford (1908-1997) to encourage the sons and daughters of employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. to attend college and to fully develop their potential. The number of recipients varies each year.
Scholarship amount: Recipients in a 2-year college or program receive $3,000 each academic year. Recipients in a 4-year college or program receive $5,000 each academic year.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Dependent children or stepchildren of Roseburg Forest Products Co. employees
- Students 21 years or younger
- Students seeking a 2-year, 4-year, or technical degree
What is the scholarship?
- $3,000 per year at 2-year college or program and $5,000 per year at 4-year college or program
- Will attend full time at a federal financial aid eligible public or private, non-profit or for-profit postsecondary institution, beginning in fall of the application year
- Renewable annually if the student makes satisfactory academic progress
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are encouraged to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1, as they may be eligible for other forms of additional financial aid
- Then, complete the application form here
For complete eligibility and selection criteria:
Download the Ford Sons and Daughters Handout PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office
44 Club Road, Suite 100 | Eugene, OR 97401
Toll Free: (877) 864-2872 | Local: (541) 485-6211
Fax: (541) 485-6223