Can be eligible for scholarships
Undocumented residents who meet certain qualifications are eligible to apply for scholarships from The Ford Family Foundation.
Applicants in Oregon must meet the eligibility requirements of Oregon House Bill (HB) 2787, Senate Bill (SB) 932 and Senate Bill (SB) 1563, including:
- Attended a Oregon high school for at least three years immediately preceding graduation or equivalent
- Attended an elementary school or secondary/high school in a state or territory of the United States during each of the five years immediately prior to receiving a high school diploma, or equivalent
- Graduated (or will graduate) from an Oregon high school or the equivalent
Applicants in Siskiyou County, California, must meet the eligibility requirements of California Assembly Bill (AB) 540, including:
- Attended a California high school for at least three years or document completing three years of California high school credit and enrollment for at least three years during K-12 in a California school
- Graduated (or will graduate) from a California high school or the equivalent
- Complete a California nonresident exemption request if attending a public college in California.
For more information, download the guidelines: